Hands-on, minds-on learning can happen anywhere and everywhere! Looking for ways to bring fun hands-on activities to your day care, classroom, or home? This kit includes hands-on materials and curriculum with step-by-step instructions for children to build five exciting projects and complete 15 challenges and activities. Intended for pre-K through second-grade students, the STEM Pioneer Pack features activities across science, technology, engineering, and math that also incorporate reading, art, and more! All activities are completely hands on and will have your learners engaged for hours as they create, explore, invent, and, most importantly, have fun!
Opportunities are endless with the STEM Pioneer Pack! It can be used through learning at home, in the classroom, in a blended/hybrid environment, at summer camp, or in an after-school program.
Instructions in both English and Spanish!
What You’ll Get
- Pioneering Plants: Grow, observe, and learn and do art about plants.
- Pioneering Music: Get thinking about sound and how it works through vibrations and performance!
- Pioneering Structures: Observe, record, and classify structures around you.
- Pioneering Coding: Learn the basics of coding by role-playing as a robot and experimenting with a board game!
- Pioneering Fingerprints: Look for patterns within fingerprints and footprints, and then do art and write a story about it!
STEM Pioneer Pack
Type: Project Kits
Students Served: 1