Crazy Circuits Programming 101 Classroom Circuit Kit
Learning how to program is like learning a foreign language: it takes patience and passion! This Crazy Circuits Programming 101 Classroom Circuit Kit focuses on inspiring students and engaging them in the how and why behind programming — not just on writing lines of code. Plus, the free online curriculum contains activity pages, assessments, diagrams, and videos aligned to Common Core and NGSS standards, making it easy to integrate the teacher-approved projects with your existing curriculum.
The Programming 101 Classroom line was designed as a complete classroom solution for teaching electronics. Every set comes with a Teacher Box which includes a full set of supplies as well as additional materials. Crazy Circuits Programming 101 Classroom Circuit Kit also comes with both Squishy Circuits Dough and Bare Conductive Paint.
Brown Dog’s curriculum is always being updated and aligned to NGSS standards for easy integration into any new or existing curriculum.
*Scissors and computer(s) are required but not included.
The Programming 101 Classroom Kit includes:
You can choose 1, 5, 10, or 25 boxes filled with electronics parts and supplies. Each set includes 1 Teacher Set.
Each Student Kit Includes:
- 43 Parts + Organizer
- 5x Switches (Pushbutton, Slide)
- 5x LEDs • 4x Resistors
- 4x Brick Plates
- 3x Ribbon Wire Sets
- 2x Female Headers
- 1x Bundle (of 5) Alligator Clips
- 1x Roll 1/8” Maker Tape™
- 1x Photoresistor
- 1x Programmable Robotics (Arduino™) Board
- 1x LEGO-compatible Servo + connector
- 1x Ultrasonic Distance Sensor
- 1x 4-Bit 7 Segment Display
- 1x Joystick
- 1x Temperature/Humidity Sensor
- 1x Brick Baseplate
- 1x USB Cable
Teacher Set Includes:
- Complete contents of Student Set
- Large Organizer (Replaces organizer from Student Set)
- 4 additional rolls of 1/8” Nylon Conductive Tape (5 total)
- 2 additional Female to Female Ribbon Wire sets (5 total sets of 4)
I love that they allow full access to all of their resources via their online Project Database. All the resources are 100% Open Source and free to use!