Energize class review and add pizzazz to daily activities with wireless Eggspert, the flashing, beeping, buzzing, an interactive game system that can be used anywhere in the classroom. Eggspert’s two fun game modes—quiz show and wheel of fortune—spice Up math fact drills, spelling bees, and quiz games on any subject. Using the wireless teacher remote, the instructor can set Eggspert’s lights in motion, choose players, select fun sound effects, and even adjust response times—whether at a desk or anywhere in the classroom. Because student response buttons are also wireless, students can buzz in From their desks—even at the back of the class. Includes wireless Eggspert, 6 Wireless student buttons, wireless teacher remote, and guide. Wireless Eggspert requires 4 AA batteries (not included); wireless student buttons require 2 AAA batteries (not included); wireless teacher remote requires 3 AAA batteries (not included). The wireless Eggspert unit also works with an AC adapter (sold separately).
- CLASSROOM REVIEW: Quickly and easily transform classroom review sessions into an interactive quiz-off, with no tangled wires wrapping around the room!
- TWO WAYS TO PLAY! Students race to press their buzzers in “Quiz Show” mode, or Wireless Eggspert chooses a student at random in “Scrambled Eggs” mode.
- ENGAGE STUDENTS! Engages students by making review sessions and quizzes fun and interactive! Perfect for classroom and homeschool learning games.
- INCLUDES Wireless Eggspert, 6 wireless student buttons, wireless teacher remote, and guide. Additional student buttons are sold separately.
- BATTERIES REQUIRED: Unit requires 4 AA batteries; student buttons require 2 AAA batteries each; wireless teacher remote requires 3 AAA batteries. No batteries included.
EDGEucating Vetted Product
We know from personal experience that teachers sometimes feel overwhelmed by the multitude of resources available. It can take a tremendous amount of time to sift through and locate the right edtech products to use in the classroom.
To help teachers make better use of their time and resources we have vetted and curated for you this collection of educational resources to use in your classroom.
EDGEucating only recommends products that we have fully vetted and believe in as part of our endorsed products list. We want this to be a place where you can purchase with confidence! As educators, we understand the frustration of buying a product that doesn’t live up to its promises. Our own experiences fueled our desire to start EDGEucating and begin vetting products so that this doesn’t happen to other educators.
This is a FREE resource for educators! The vendors pay our fees and there is no pass-through cost for you.
In addition to vetting the products, we have secured agreements with trusted vendors who offer excellent customer service.