Check out our KIBO Playbook for everything you need to get started and check out KIBO.
The KIBO robot is backed by tons of research. Check out this case study for more information. It was developed by KinderLab Robotics whose mission is to offer research-based solutions for universal STEAM literacy for all children.
- Activity Center Package: 4-6 students
- Small Classroom Package: 10-12 students
- Large Classroom Package: 20-24 students
Choose the package that fits your classroom and your budget!
All packages include:
- Robot Kits
- Pack of Engineering Design Journals
- Pack of Assessment Workbooks
- 2 hours of Training (via phone or web conference)
- Activity Cards
- Creating with KIBO core curriculum OR Growing with KIBO 60-hour core curriculum
- Activity Center Guidebook
- “KIBO Says” class programming game
- 2 posters: KIBO and Engineering Design Process
- Express Yourself! and Showtime With KIBO! add-on curriculum (KIBO 21 only)
Each Kit serves 2-4 children with small-group engagement. Select packages of 2, 5, or 10 robots to fit your classroom or equip a “KIBO corner” stations activity. Choose between KIBO 18 packages (enough to deliver all of our core curriculum) or KIBO 21 packages, which include fun add-ons and expanded activities.
All of our STEAM curriculum is backed by 20 years of research and has been designed to support early elementary educators and students. Classroom packages include a carefully selected set of materials to ensure your success. You’ll receive our core standards-aligned curriculum, plus additional teaching materials and supplemental resources.
Training is vital to success with any product. So KinderLabs ensures that each classroom package comes with two 1-hour virtual training sessions, for one lead educator. These are hands-on, one-on-one sessions with a KinderLab trainer. The first hour is an intro to the robot and early childhood technology pedagogy. The second hour is follow-up PD. Start on the right foot with PD!