Want to integrate coding and computational thinking but not sure how? This is the course for you! This is course is designed to coincide with ISTE’s No Fear Coding: K-5 Computational Thinking book. Designed by the author, Heidi Williams, this course is sure to help you soar through integrating physical computational thinking skills in your class or school.
This course is approved for 1 CEU!
- Identify the roadblocks to integrating CS/CT standards and create solutions
- Deepen understanding and content knowledge of computational thinking
- Find ways to integrate coding into core content
- Exploring physical computing devices (hands-on approach)
- Understanding and exploring block-based coding
- Identifying entry points for a deeper understanding of core content through computer science