With the Osmo Coding Starter Kit, you can teach any child coding skills at an age-appropriate pace. Spark interest in STEAM topics with fun, hands-on learning games that teach coding in progression. Start the adventure in Coding Awbie, create music with Coding Jam, and then show off your advanced skills in Coding Duo! Early learners can begin with games focused on problem-solving and progress to concepts like sequencing and looping. You can learn more about teaching coding here. Our article gives five reasons to teach coding to young learners.
Included With Your Osmo Coding Starter Kit
Coding Awbie (Basic concepts)
- String together commands to guide Awbie on an epic strawbie-munching adventure.
- Explore 35+ levels including green forests, spooky caves, jungles, sunny beaches, a snowy mountain, and even a volcano!
- Build problem-solving and logic skills while learning the basic concepts of coding!
Coding Jam (Intermediate)
- Arrange coding blocks in patterns and loops to compose your own music.
- Comes with 24 characters and over 300 musical sounds to produce your perfect song.
- Kids can safely record and share their music with friends, family and the Jam community.
Coding Duo (Advanced)
- Solve advanced side-by-side puzzles solo or with a friend for double the fun and challenge.
- Watch our strawbie-loving Awbie and friendly monster Mo work together to overcome brain-stretching challenges.
- One player codes for Awbie and the other codes for Mo, collaboration and strategy pave the way to success!
As an Amazon Associate, EDGEucating earns from qualifying purchases