Crazy Circuits Circuits 101 Classroom Kit
The Crazy Circuits Circuits 101 Classroom Kit was designed as a complete kit for teaching electronics. Provides a robust set of materials to use as well as the lesson plans, projects, activities, diagrams, and videos. Teachers can easily hand out the boxes and use our free curriculum and resources to quickly and easily run lessons. Brown Dog’s curriculum is always being updated and aligned to NGSS standards for easy integration into any new or existing curriculum.
As with all Crazy Circuits Kits, these Classroom Sets require no soldering. Circuits are assembled on a plastic board, with components that press on top of conductive Maker Tape™ pathways.
*Scissors not included.
The Classroom Circuits Kit includes:
You can choose 1, 5, 10, or 25 boxes filled with electronics parts and supplies. Each set includes 1 Teacher Set. Teacher Box includes a full set of supplies as well as additional batteries, tape, and informational cards.
Each Student Kit Includes:
- 1x Vibrating Motor
- 1x Roll 1/8” Maker Tape™
- 1x Brick Baseplate
- 1x Coin Cell Battery Holder
- 1x Screw Terminal
- 1x Female Header
- 1x Blink/Fade Board
- Instruction Cards/Online Curricula
- 27 Parts + Organizer
- 5x Coin Cell Batteries (CR2032)
- 4x Resistors
- 4x Jumbo LEDs
- 3x Switches (Pushbutton, Slide)
- 2x Transistors (PNP, NPN)
- 1x Bundle (of 5) Alligator Clips
- 1x Photoresistor
Teacher Set Includes:
- Complete contents of Student Set
- Large Organizer (Replaces organizer from Student Set)
- 4 additional rolls of 1/8” Nylon Conductive Tape (5 total)
- 20 additional CR2032 batteries (25 total)
I love that they allow full access to all of their resources via their online Project Database. All the resources are 100% Open Source and free to use!