Osmo Genius Starter Kit includes fun-filled & award winning learning games. Children interact with actual hand held pieces & an iPad, bringing a child’s game pieces & actions to life (No WiFi necessary for game play). An Osmo Base is included, an iPad is not included, both are required for game play. Learn visual problem-solving skills, puzzles, math, freehand drawing, gain listening skills, learn physics & improve spelling & vocabulary. Osmo sees and reacts to every real-life movement. Geared towards children & love of learning. The Osmo Genius Kit is for ages 6-10+. Games are designed for beginner to expert levels. Osmo enables the continuation of learning. Real-time audio and visual feedback, and lets children learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
The Osmo Genius Starter Kit is compatible with all iPads except Generation 1, iPad Pro 11-inch and iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9.
Genius Starter Kit Games
- A timeless game reinvented using a fully interactive video experience.
- Playing Tangram is a great way to exercise spatial and visual problem-solving skills. Start thinking with shapes!
- Over 500 different puzzles of different shapes and forms. Animals, numbers humans and more — there’s so much to create.
- The more people the merrier. Words is fun to play alone, but also has modes for playing with friends and family.
- Over 150 puzzle images and endless new albums created by the community!
- Have a great idea for a Words album? If so, you can create and share it with our community at myOsmo!
- Physics meets creative problem solving. Guide falling on-screen balls into targeted zones.
- 60 levels of fun. As you progress, Newton will challenge you bouncing balls, accelerating platforms and fans!
- Play with anything and everything. Start with a pen and paper, but also try objects like Osmo Tangram pieces or toys.
- Take a picture of anything and Masterpiece will transform it into simple outlines so you can draw it to perfection.
- Learn tangible skills while having fun. Kids can combine their love of technology and drawing, while learning useful skills.
- When your drawing is done, you can share an awesome time-lapsed video of your work!
- Real-time feedback lets kids learn through experimentation in a stress-free environment.
- When kids get the idea that there are multiple good ways to solve a problem, math becomes creative and fun. Designed for all ages.
- With a counting, addition, concatenation and multiplication mode, there is a challenge for everybody.
- With your team of up to 4 players, solve equations to get past wasps and collect all of the honey in the garden.
- Practice addition, subtraction, and multiplication solo or with a friend!
- Try 20 different levels with unlimited potential for problem-solving and creativity.
- Move across the board by building words with letters and collect creatures as a team by matching descriptions!
- Boost spelling, word building and social-emotional skills.
- Explore endlessly with 40+ levels, 36+ guards, and 6 playable characters with unique strengths and weaknesses.
As an Amazon Associate, EDGEucating earns from qualifying purchases