STEAM Integration: The theories, connections, creation, practice, & assessment of STEAM in the classroom
STEAM education is the key to successful education. STEAM is the new literacy in education. We can’t properly prepare our students for the future if we are teaching STEAM.
This course is approved for CEUs.
If you’d like to learn more about STEAM education (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Math) and how to incorporate it into your teaching, this online professional development course is for you.
- Learn What STEAM Practices are and how to use them to benefit your students
- Learn the process necessary to design a STEAM lesson and become a STEAM-focused Teacher
- Understand how focusing on and integrating the Elements of STEAM will help your students achieve meaningful learning.
- Understand how important the technology component of STEAM is to the learning process.
- Learn how to properly create a STEAM rubric for assessment.
This course covers the A-Z of STEAM education integration. We even have a lesson dedicated to those with technology anxiety. You will walk away from this course with EVERYTHING you need to change the culture in your classroom, integrate STEAM in every lesson, and get the results that EVERY educator desires for themselves and their students.
Check out these articles for more data related to the success of STEAM integration: